Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R&D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
- Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
- Although young, Orca has already acquired raving customers of all sizes, from post Series A to F100 companies – see some examples here.
- Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $300MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
- Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Orca Security is building a challenging, fascinating, and a high pace evolving product that is changing the cloud-security landscape. We are growing and looking for talented, highly-motivated and demonstrated team-players to join us. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud. We hold a real passion for the latest technology trends and strive to incorporate these technologies in our product. You will be a lead developer responsible for the establishment of data pipelines, data warehouses, deployment of ML models to production and MLops infrastructure.
On a typical day you will:
- Work in a creative, fast-paced, agile environment – helping to bring our most critical data pipelines quickly and excellently to production.
- Collaborate closely with the Data Science group. Be their ENABLER to fulfill Orca’s Machine Learning vision.
- Efficiently build and maintain effective ETLs which support the acceleration of our ML projects.
- Design, Lead and Maintain Orca’s DataLake over multiple technologies such as Postgres, Elastic, Athena, SnowFlake, Kafka, S3, etc.
- Design, Lead and Maintain the Research Playground for ML, along with improving our ability to quickly plug & deploy ML models into production (#MLops).
- Take ML models to production, accompanied by well monitoring measures.
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
- 2 years of experience with building high volume batch ETLs.
- 2 years of working with data warehouses / SQL / NoSQL.
- Experience with Spark / Flink / etc..
- Experience with Cloud (AWS / GCP / etc.).
- Experience working with data scientists (advantage)
- ML ops (advantage)
- ML background (advantage)
- Familiarity with Parquet / Avro formats (advantage)
- Self-motivated, curious and passionate attitude
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Team player mindset with a solid sense of humor.