Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca ( Cloud Security unicorn) , we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Marketing team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security is the modern Cloud Environment security. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete. This is based on technology which is hard to replicate and provides real business value.
● Well-capitalized: Raised over $630MM in 24 months with investors such as; Capitol G, Splunk, Temasek, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. TSVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 former Check Point executives, including CEO Avi Shua, former CTO at CheckPoint Software and a cybersecurity industry expert
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage Global team of Field Marketers
- Plan and execute tailored events for specific regions, customers and reps that are targeted towards need, industry, stage, title, etc.
- Create clarity for all workflows and functional teams
- Operate transparently and build partnerships with all areas of the company
- Manage processes, teams, and schedules to deliver events on time
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to bring together exciting content for all events.
- Develop strong partnerships with sales and marketing teams and others to build consensus and align goals and activities
- Research and assess best practices and comparative reviews of competitor, industry, and leading events and programs
- Manage events in the field to ensure we deliver the best possible Orca experience and results
- Leverage your creativity to bring the left and right brain aspects of your planning to life
- Accountability for measurement and success metrics for all event & field marketing activities and reporting these at the leadership team
- Formulate creative ideas and approaches to optimize cost effective pipeline acceleration activities across different prospect segments and personas – as well as help develop and execute
- Be the champion collaborating with the Digital Marketing team in developing account based marketing programs leveraging events to ensure a share of wallet increase for selected accounts.
- Support the development of integrated marketing programs for key markets and enterprise segments
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and delivering event programs for customers and prospects preferably in the software or related industries
- Has Managed a global team of field marketers
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization via presentation, written, and spoken channels
- Successfully lead several complete events or diverse work streams from initial objective setting through brainstorming, development, and deployment
- Desire to thrive in rapid growth, fast-paced environment; ability to adapt well to change and act with urgency
- Bachelor's in business or related field (preferred)
- Must embrace working fast and developing the right balance of aggressive tactics with team building and team synergies
- Experience in the SaaS industry preferred
Travel is approximately 30% (post COVID)