Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca ( Cloud Security unicorn) , we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Marketing team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete..
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a unique opportunity to join our small world-class Technical Marketing team to help craft and deliver the Orca Security message. You’ll get to work with leading-edge technology and customers and be supported by the very best marketing team in cloud security. You will have a complete design and production team behind you to bring your ideas to life with amazing quality, but should also be able to produce complete content (including video) on your own. You will have direct input into Orca’s always evolving messaging and strategy and will lead engaging discussions at fantastic events. You will become a key part of the Orca brand and will represent such across EMEA.
As part of the role, you'll
- Create technical sales and marketing collateral including demos/scripts, reference architectures, presentations, videos whitepapers, and infographics.
- Detail use-case specific demo flows (ideal and actual)
- Spread the Orca message by delivering webinars, discussions, trade-show booth duty, other marketing events, customer meetings, and more.
- Become an expert Orca Security user with deep knowledge of both the console and the API
- Participate in technical content creation to meet the needs of both marketing and sales, for both internal and external consumption
- Establish a cadence of updates and communication to internal clients that is proactive, easy to consume, and adapted to various audiences.
- Create best practice guides for features and use-cases
- Help build a community of cloud security & Orca fanatics
- Strong knowledge of cloud security: history, competition, acquisitions, Gartner categories, etc.
- Experience in technical product sales
- Deep technical knowledge of infrastructure as a service platforms and how to secure them
- 3+ years in technical marketing engineering, software/sales Engineering for B2B cybersecurity companies (Cloud Security companies an advantage)
- Experience both creating and delivering content in webinars, webcasts, interviews, and panel discussions
- Experience writing both informal blogs and more formal white papers, buyers guides, etc.
- Video creation experience from script, content, shoot, and publish (experience being on camera)
- Experience with Infrastructure and Platform as a Service Providers: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation skills and trade show experience
- Prior experience delivering technical product training and demos, producing technical collaterals, and presenting to customers.
- Experience in both speaking about technical topics with business people and business topics/issues with technical people
- Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- Be an engaging communicator who is passionate about cloud technology, and have a wide industry drive to interact with customers, prospects, analysts, media, and other industry SMEs
- To be successful you will need to demonstrate hands-on experience with the Orca Cloud Security Platform and solutions, amplify marketing materials with technical expertise and help deliver successful marketing programs
- Up to 30-40% travel when back to a “regular” (ie. non-pandemic) schedule