Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca (Cloud Security unicorn), we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- Fast growth: This Company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
- Disruptive technology: Orca Security is the modern Cloud Environment security. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete. This is based on technology which is hard to replicate and provides real business value.
- Well-capitalized: Raised over $630M in 24 months with investors such as: Capitol G, Splunk, Temasek, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. TSVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
- Founded and led by 8 former Check Point executives, including CEO Avi Shua, former CTO at CheckPoint Software and a cybersecurity industry expert.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We see you as having a breadth and depth of Revenue Operations (full-funnel) experience, with deep domain expertise with GTM Processes, Systems and Tools, including / especially Salesforce, Pardot (or Marketo), LMS platforms, channel platforms, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, data enrichments tools and the like. In our Revenue Operations team, all of us wear multiple hats, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. That’s what makes Revenue Operations so much fun! And, besides, it’s necessary to quickly build the foundation for, and to scale, the company. While this role must be capable of executing tactically (roll up your sleeves and dive right in!), this role is considered highly strategic, through which several functions of the company intersect: Sales, Channel, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance and Legal.
You will report into the VP of Revenue Operations.
Revenue Operations: It’s all about efficiency and effectiveness. We want our sellers selling and closing. Some of the strategic things this role will do:
- Pro-actively identify, define, and implement changes and enhancements to meet current and to-be business requirements in a high-growth environment
- Develop the Salesforce roadmap pursuant to which the foundation of the platform is stable and able to efficiently and effectively support a hyper-growth company to scale, and execute and deliver of the roadmap
- Put into place a Council, governing body, by which the GTM infrastructure is shared, soliciting feedback to ensure alignment across all functions impacted by additions/modification/deletions.
Some of the tactical things this role will do:
- Responsible for configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency.
- Manage data imports, database de-duping and cleanup.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce, including but not limited to Salesforce CPQ+, Pardot, a compensation platform, a Customer Success platform, and the like.
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Support the GTM team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes.
- Collaborate business stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes.
- Develop and implement training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com business applications.
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in senior or director-level roles for GTM processes systems, and tools
- Deep expertise with Salesforce, Marketo/Pardot, channel portals, data integration,
- Deep experience with, and understanding of, the SaaS business model to ensure the Salesforce platform accurately and in real-time provided visibility into the health and texture of the business
- Exceptionally strong presentation and analytical skills and can accurately summarize and present complex principles to a variety of internal and external audiences, including executive audiences
- A change agent – thinking strategically and executing tactically — with a dynamic style and ability to influence people/persuade at all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to collaborate across all functions – Sales, Channel, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and IT.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and transparent environment where employees are encouraged to be genuine and direct
- Will bring a “work hard, get stuff done” attitude to this energetic and fast-paced company where people genuinely enjoy both the work they do and the people with whom they work