Location: Remote- North East
Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven an experienced channel sales professional to get the word out and join our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
- Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
- Well-capitalized: Total funding is over $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
- Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will continue to foster and expand the alliance partner program which includes:
- Collaborate with Orca sales and marketing leadership to align go-to- market (GTM) business plans with mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to refine Orca's partner program, overall partner benefit such as MDF, rebates, deal registration, etc.
- Collaborate with the team to develop partner facing tools and assets.
- Develop a consistent partner training/enablement program with the ability to conduct one off training sessions.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to conduct internal sales training, share pertinent updates
- Establishing Orca as the premier “top of mind” CyberSecurity partner, by providing a first-class partner experience
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners develop their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with Orca’s strategy
- Continue to build the strong pipeline of Channel relationships Forecast/report program growth; and create other key goals
- Provide overall relationship management and act as the central point of contact for channel partners and establish stakeholder relationships with key personnel in partner organizations
- 5+ years experience: Channel Development and/or Sales management.
- Industry experience with Cybersecurity and Cloud platforms
- Demonstrated track record of winning and developing new business with partners
- A record of building strong relationships with customers, as well as internal stakeholders and client experience teams to drive revenue growth opportunities
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Strategic thinker that is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- An Entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations and influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time ONLY when deemed safe given the current environment.