Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, has quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our CTO office and our mission to change the future of cloud security. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- High-growth: In just 4 years, we’ve reached milestones that take other companies a decade or more. We’ve doubled our employee count, tripled our customer count, and rapidly expanded our product capabilities.
- Disruptive innovation: Our founders saw that traditional security didn’t work for the cloud—so they set out to carve a new path. We’re relentless pioneers who invented agentless technology and continue to be the most comprehensive and innovative cloud security company.
- Well-capitalized: With a valuation of $1.8 billion, Orca is a cybersecurity unicorn dominating the cloud security space. We’re backed by an impressive team of investors such as Capital G, ICONIQ, GGV, and SVCI, a syndicate of CISOs who invest their own money after conducting their due diligence.
- Respectful and transparent culture: Our executives pride themselves on being accessible to everyone and believe in sharing knowledge with the employees. Each employee has a place in shaping the future of our industry.
On a typical day you'll:
- Research the “cloud” – all major cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure) and cloud-native solutions
- Perform a deep security analysis, find vulnerabilities and design flaws
- Report the issues to the vendors and help make the cloud safer
- Incorporate the insights from the research into the Orca Security platform
- Publishing the research via blog, tutorials, articles and conference talks
- Experience with analyzing complex systems for security issues
- Experience in web application hacking
- Advantage – experience low-level vulnerability research and exploitation
- Advantage – experience with research in the public cloud
OUR TECH STACK
Python, Golang, Typescript, React.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, Django, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Kibana, NoSQL, Kafka, SQS, Redis, Linux, AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud, AliCloud.
At Orca Security, we value the creativity and innovation of our Software Engineers and embrace diversity in technical expertise. Therefore, we are open to considering candidates with a wide range of technical backgrounds and are not limiting our search to any specific technology stack.