Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
- Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
- Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
- Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $600MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
About the role:
Develop IR initiatives that improve our capabilities to respond and remediate security events faster Researching and implementing techniques for attacking cloud-native environments Research the cloud's different assets, roles, relations and configurations Perform threat simulations and deep analysis to identify and detect possible risks Analyze security holes in the different cloud environments and its possible impact Perform analysis of logs from a variety of sources (e.g. AWS Cloudtrail, GCP Audit Log, Azure Activity Log, network traffic logs etc.) to identify and investigate potential threats Build automation for identification, response, and remediation of malicious activity.
- 3+ years of experience in Penetration Testing / Incident Response & Detection Engineering
- Experience analyzing network and host-based security events
- Deep knowledge with attacker's tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Proven experience in cloud environments
- Experience with an interpreted programming language (Python, etc)
- Highly motivated, self-learner, responsible and team player
- Excellent English communication skills – spoken and written
- Experience in performing forensic analysis in cloud environments
- Prior knowledge with cloud architecture, services and different APIs (CLI, SDK, REST).
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux internals
- Background in response automation, malware analysis, intrusion detection, and/or threat hunting
- Broad knowledge across the Security domain