Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and experienced Cloud Partner sales professional to get the word out and join our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
- Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
- Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
- Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Orca is a well-funded cloud security company experiencing explosive growth. We are expanding our alliances team to accelerate that growth even more. In the Cloud Alliance Partner Sales Manager role you will have a phenomenal opportunity to assist in the management of our strategic relationships with cloud providers, namely -AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building and monetizing strategic relationships, driving scalable programs in collaboration with external partners and internal teams, who is biased towards building repeatability and scalability through innovation, proactively seeking to improve commercial development achievements and partner experience, and is driven to make a measurable impact.
As a Cloud Partner Sales Manager at Orca you will play a key role in growing and managing our business through our strategic cloud service provider partnerships in both a co-sell and marketplace sales motion. Success will depend on driving revenue with and through our Cloud Service Providers by balancing our Cloud Security platform in tandem with the cloud provider's native services; building enduring relationships with cloud provider sellers; driving outcomes with highly cross-functional teams, and having a methodical consideration to focus on outcomes.
On a typical day you'll:
- Lead day-to-day relationships and be the liaison between our Sellers and the Cloud Service Providers to advance mutual commercial development
- Generate and manage partner driven pipeline programs through proactive identifying opportunities across cloud partners, customers and prospects base.
- Work with the Cloud Partner Development Managers, and Sales Teams at each cloud partner and the head of Strategic Alliances on broader engagements with our cloud partners
- Identify commercial opportunities across our Cloud partner ecosystem using an account mapping sheet, create reports, forecast, and present to sales management to ensure meeting quarterly targets and optimizing the regional program.
- Coordinate the GTM execution and continuously manage alliance performance metrics and outcomes to improve the partnering efforts with our partners
- Grow our sell through business with cloud partners by working on go-to-market activities, such as, collaborating sales teams to find net opportunities, and marketing to develop partner/Orca collateral
- Work with partner marketing to create and improve partner-facing enablement materials and templates and educate our sales team on how to co-sell with Cloud partners. Act as the point of contact to increase partner knowledge on Orca Security’s platform and proactively train partners in our core proposition, new use cases and new platform functionality.
- Work with the Orca sales teams to understand customers purchasing options.
- Execute the deal approval and marketplace administrative processes in AWS, Google and Azure.
- 5+ years of experience working in a cloud partnership role within Software, Cloud Security, and/or SaaS companies with a strong track record of success.
- Must have experience co-selling with Cloud Service Providers’ sales teams and utilizing their marketplaces(AWS, Azure, Google)
- Recent and detailed working knowledge of at least one cloud service provider and their partner/field org
- Strong executive presence, including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to both large and small audiences.
- Experience within Software and/or SaaS companies running Alliance Partnerships with a strong track record of success.
- Ability to work hands-on towards business outcomes individually and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to build relationships with internal constituents and collaborate with Amazon, Google and Microsoft teams