Join Orca Security’s documentation power team! We’re looking for the best writers in Israel. Are you one of them? At Orca, our drive to aim high and the power of teamwork has helped us become a global cloud security innovation leader and a unicorn, and we’re looking for top people like you to join our mission to change the future of cloud security.
At Orca Security, we’re proud of our disruptive technology, which has completely changed the way cloud is secured. We’re well-capitalized with a total funding of almost $630M in less than 24 months, and our team is founded and led by eight architects and executives from Check Point, quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point. We’re growing fast, and it’s the perfect time to join Orca Security and be a part of our momentum.
- Work with our engineering and product teams to document our next-generation features and products
- Design, research, write, and maintain content, user guides, and knowledge base articles
- Manage, maintain, and update our Technical Documentation
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, technologies, and market
- Outstanding technical writing skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in a product documentation role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, independent, and hardworking with a go-getter attitude
- Understanding of SaaS and cloud products is an advantage.