Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca (Cloud Security unicorn), we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- Fast growth: This Company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
- Disruptive technology: Orca Security is the modern Cloud Environment security. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete. This is based on technology which is hard to replicate and provides real business value.
- Well-capitalized: Raised over $630M in 24 months with investors such as: Capitol G, Splunk, Temasek, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. TSVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
- Founded and led by 8 former Check Point executives, including CEO Avi Shua, former CTO at CheckPoint Software and a cybersecurity industry expert.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to add another passionate member to join our Revenue Operations team. While you will have deep domain expertise as a Salesforce Developer, you will also have a breadth of experience in maintaining many applications in our GTM tech stack. You are a curious learner and thrive on technology. As you know, because you’ve done this, this is a hugely strategic role, being the hub through which many functions intersect. You will report to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations who has overall responsibility for Processes, Systems and Tools for GTM.
The cool stuff you will do.
- You will be the lead architect on our instance of Salesforce.com, including CPQ+ and FedCloud, responsible for all-things Salesforce. All-things Salesforce will run through you.
- You will collaborate across the entire company – with our Field Team, our Product Teams, Marketing, Finance, and IT – on projects designed to delight our customers while increasing productivity and driving efficiency.
- You will help scale the company via automation, optimizing our processes and ensuring seamless integration of our tools.
- In addition to the day-to-day operations of SFDC, you get to spread your wings and work with the associated GTM applications (Vartopia, Cloudingo, Linksquares, Zoominfo, Service Cloud, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft and more). Such day-to-day management of these tools include:
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and tracking end-user issues and requests for ever-changing business needs and a growing employee base
- Creating and managing custom fields, dashboards, reports, list views, page layouts, validation rules, and custom workflows
- Developing, implementing and enforcing processes to maintain the integrity of our data
- Managing user setups and deactivation (onboarding and off-boarding)
- Developing and maintaining end-user training content and delivering training
- Communicating with department stakeholders to understand ongoing departmental initiatives and priorities
- Translating approved requirements into solutions that meet business expectations, always with an eye on the future
- Staying current on not only new releases of SFDC, but also the ecosystem, providing Orca a best-in-class GTM tech stack
- General experience: 5+ years of experience with processes, systems and tools, with deep domain experience with SFDC, preferably in a SaaS company, with demonstrable growth progression. You have been in an Operations role, whether it be Business Operations, Revenue Operations or Sales Operations; or IT.
- Technical experience: 3+ years as a Salesforce Developer and Administrator with deep knowledge of CPQ+, plus associated GTM applications. Ideally, you’d also have experience with Snowflake (our data lake) and Looker (our BI tool). Salesforce Certification would be a plus (Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, CPQ Specialist, and, Industries CPQ Developer)
- With respect to SFDC, the skillset we’re seeking includes:
- Expertise with Salesforce Process Automation tools such Flows, Workflow, Process Builder, Approval Process and Email Templates
- Experience using Salesforce configuration tools and creating Lightning web components that are extensible and reusable
- Proficient with SFDC’s Trigger, Classes and Batch jobs
- Understanding the Salesforce framework of information sharing via Profiles, Permission
- Understanding the Salesforce Governing limits
- Experience in designing custom end-user solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Communities Setup and Configurations
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- You will have a track record of leading projects from requirements to go-live, with advanced program and project management skills
- You are a change agent, thinking strategically and executing tactically, with the ability to influence at all levels of Orca
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You are a team player, with a strong ability to collaborate across all departments, providing support and solutions to make all lives easier
- You have a “Get it Done Attitude”
- You are creative, bringing new and fresh ideas to the table
Are you ready to dive in?
We can’t wait to meet you.