Dive right in. Swim with our pod. At Orca, in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, has quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Marketing team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- High-growth: In just 4 years, we’ve reached milestones that take other companies a decade or more. In the last two years, we’ve doubled our employee count, tripled our customer count, and rapidly expanded our product capabilities.
- Disruptive innovation: Our founders saw that traditional security didn’t work for the cloud—so they set out to carve a new path. We’re relentless pioneers who invented agentless technology and continue to be the most comprehensive and innovative cloud security company.
- Well-capitalized: With a valuation of $1.8 billion, Orca is a cybersecurity unicorn dominating the cloud security space. We’re backed by an impressive team of investors such as Capital G, ICONIQ, GGV, and SVCI, a syndicate of CISOs who invest their own money after conducting their due diligence.
- Respectful and transparent culture: Our executives pride themselves on being accessible to everyone and believe in sharing knowledge with the employees. Each employee has a place in shaping the future of our industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The FED channel account manager will focus on creating and building partners to drive customer success within the Federal space.
On a typical day you'll:
- Do as much as possible to enable the end customer.
- Collaborate with Orca sales and marketing leadership to align go-to- market (GTM) business plans with mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships.
- Land and Expand partnerships
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to refine Orca's partner program, overall partner benefits such as MDF, rebates, opportunity registration, etc.
- Collaborate with the Orca team to develop partner facing tools and assets.
- Assist in developing a consistent partner training/enablement program with the ability to conduct sales training sessions.
- Build & maintain the growth of new opportunities sourced by partners/channel to Orca
- Manage overall relationship, act as the central point of contact for assigned channel partners, and establish trusted relationships with executive stakeholders in assigned partners
- 5+ years experience: Selling with FED partners/channel within the Cloud & Cyber Security ecosystem
- Active network of FED partner relationships, VARS, resellers, with solution focused firms which provide managed services
- Deep understanding of business issues related to cloud security and ability to articulate why a differentiated approach works
- Ability to articulate the business value to channel partner
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations and influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Willing to travel to build a quality business pipeline focusing on developing opportunities through channel partner.
- Proven ability to hit and exceed sales goals and track record of partner retention and cross-functional alignment.
- Experience in building partnerships with demonstrated revenue growth over time, selling with partners to drive new business, and expanding product footprint within existing customers
- Understanding of challenges created by migration to cloud platforms and DevOps application development processes.