Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
ABOUT THE ROLE
On a typical day you’ll:
- Designing, coding, and implementing integrations and features to support the relationship between product, sales, and marketing.
- Work closely with Sales and PM to understand the goals and the needs of your projects.
- Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best solution
- Implement new requirements within our Agile delivery methodology while following our established architectural principles
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications and anticipate potential errors/issue
- Develop expertise in AWS, Azure, and GCP products and technologies as well as with the way tools like Salesforce, Slack API, and other data system work.
- 1-3 years of hands-on industry experience with python server-side development – Must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science-Must
- Knowledge of Cyber Security domain – Advantage
- Knowledge/Experience designing and implementing data-intensive systems – Advantage
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience in writing unit tests – advantage
- Understanding of the UX and UI patterns
- Team player mindset and a great sense of humor