Big Ideas. Real People
At Orca, in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, has quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R&D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- High-growth: In just 4 years, we’ve reached milestones that take other companies a decade or more. We’ve doubled our employee count, tripled our customer count, and rapidly expanded our product capabilities.
- Disruptive innovation: Our founders saw that traditional security didn’t work for the cloud—so they set out to carve a new path. We’re relentless pioneers who invented agentless technology and continue to be the most comprehensive and innovative cloud security company.
- Well-capitalized: With a valuation of $1.8 billion, Orca is a cybersecurity unicorn dominating the cloud security space. We’re backed by an impressive team of investors such as Capital G, ICONIQ, GGV, and SVCI, a syndicate of CISOs who invest their own money after conducting their due diligence.
- Respectful and transparent culture: Our executives pride themselves on being accessible to everyone and believe in sharing knowledge with the employees. Each employee has a place in shaping the future of our industry.
About the role:
Orca Security is building a challenging, interesting, and a high pace evolving product that is changing the cloud-security landscape. We are growing and looking for a talented, highly-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player to join us. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud. We hold a real passion for the latest technology trends and strive to incorporate these technologies in our products. You will be a Senior Automation Engineer responsible for introducing new quality gates for Orca’s core product.
On a typical day, you will
- Build Automation tests from scratch for a complex, mission-critical system
- Build Automation infrastructure that will serve as new quality gates for the entire organization
- Work closely with Developers, DevOps and Product Managers from the Requirement stage and till Production
- Become a domain expert with a deep understanding of all aspects of the product and its ecosystem
- Provide fast and accurate feedback on code coverage and product quality
- Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately
- Work with scalable, reliable, and efficient systems for large-scale, data-intensive applications
- Develop expertise of AWS, Azure, and GCP products and technologies
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices in software engineering
- 5+ Years experience with Automation testing
- 5+ years Python development experience- Must
- Experience with SaaS product life-cycle
- Excellent ability to understand cross-platform architectures and think as a user
- Self-managed, out-of-the-box thinker with great communication skills
- Experience with micro-service architecture & cloud-native services
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure accuracy and completeness of work
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Team player mindset and a great sense of humor
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP) – advantage
- Cyber security experience – advantage