Location APAC remote
Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Customer Success team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn).
Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- High-growth: In just 4 years, we’ve reached milestones that take other companies a decade or more. In the last two years, we’ve doubled our employee count, tripled our customer count, and rapidly expanded our product capabilities.
- Disruptive innovation: Our founders saw that traditional security didn’t work for the cloud—so they set out to carve a new path. We’re relentless pioneers who invented agentless technology and continue to be the most comprehensive and innovative cloud security company.
- Well-capitalized: With a valuation of $1.8 billion, Orca is a cybersecurity unicorn dominating the cloud security space. We’re backed by an impressive team of investors such as Capital G, ICONIQ, GGV, and SVCI, a syndicate of CISOs who invest their own money after conducting their due diligence.
- Respectful and transparent culture: Our executives pride themselves on being accessible to everyone and believe in sharing knowledge with the employees. Each employee has a place in shaping the future of our industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly-motivated, business-focused, demonstrated team-player to join us as a Senior Customer Success Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with Customers to meet their security objectives, adopt our solution, understand the value of their investment, and expand their product footprint.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing Customer Journey for an assigned portfolio of Customers.
- Partner with Customer Success Engineers to identify and drive customer objectives, operationalization, outcomes and value.
- Define and execute Customer Success plans that drive both adoption and value.
- Be a trusted advisor for customers, communicating upcoming product changes, enhancements, and serving as an internal voice of the customer
- Work with customer stakeholders, executive sponsors, and partners to drive business value and expansion.
- Identify risks, manage escalations, and collaborate cross-functional within Orca.
- Lead customer Executive Business Reviews (EBRS) & Quarterly Business Review QBRs.
- Own Customer renewal opportunities and partner with Account Executives on Customer Expansion opportunities.
- Contribute to defining and maturing Customer Success Playbooks, Journeys, and Best Practices
- Become proficient in CS and Sales tools required to perform the role: e.g. Salesforce, Clari, Catalyst, Google Workspace, Slack, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must reside in Australia, preferably Sydney or Melbourne.
- Fluent in Japanese or Spanish – preferred but not required.
- 5+ years experience in customer success, account management, engagement management, or pre-sales roles related to driving positive customer outcomes and adoption.
- 5+ years of experience working with Cloud Security, CyberSecurity, or SaaS products.
- Ability to communicate, operate and communicate in various organizational levels both internally and externally.
- Thrive in a fast pace, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, & problem-solving skills
- A passion for creating and maintaining relationships, while working in a tight-knit community culture.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Passion for driving customer success that results in renewals, upside, and retention.
- Familiarity with cloud technology and environments, along with the benefits and security challenges of working in the cloud.
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, ChurnZero, Gainsight and Slack.
- Ability to travel 30%.