"Without data you're just another person with an opinion". (W. Edwards Deming)
About the role:
The Orca Product Management Team is looking for a Product Data Analyst who is passionate about data and has a strong analytical background.
You will drive key data-driven processes and decisions, guiding the product execution, growth, and vision.
- Establish end-to-end data-driven processes, from definition through execution to decision making to increase product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Research and analyze large volume data sets from various data sources in order to generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Define and track product KPIs that are easily explainable and provide insights to R&D, customer success, sales, and executive management.
- Develop data models and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges never dealt with before.
- Work in uncharted product areas to create data-based plans with the rest of the product team.
- Become the focal point for all data-related matters, own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- 3+ years experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results to key stakeholders
- 3+ years experience working collaboratively with product team members such as product management, engineering, design, data science, data engineering, etc.
- 3+ years of experience manipulating data sets using SQL and/or other programming languages.
- Proven experience leading data projects and initiatives.
- Independent, self-motivated, able to multitask, and problem-solver with a creative approach.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English.
Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R&D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?