Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca ( Cloud Security unicorn) , we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Marketing team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete..
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a results-oriented Cloud Alliances Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment to help accelerate our marketing efforts to join our growing team. This person will be working with our Director of Partner Marketing to manage and grow Orca Security’s existing partnerships with select Cloud Service Providers. This role supports the Cloud Alliances Program’s mission to grow mutual business with our strategic cloud partners. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and passionate about building strategic relationships, driving scalable programs in collaboration with external partners and internal teams, who is biased towards building repeatability and scalability through innovation, proactively seeking to improve partner experience and is driven to make a measurable impact. Through grit, humility, and persistence, you bring strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is -- and what could be.
As part of the role you'll:
● Manage existing relationships with Orca Security’s strategic Cloud partners globally to advance mutual growth and development
● Build alignment with regional and global sales and business development leads and commitment on key partnership goals and strategic initiatives by maintaining access and influence with key stakeholders
● Lead partner marketing efforts with cloud alliances and develop go-to-market strategies in collaboration with Orca’s extended marketing team (Webinars, Conferences, Demand Generation Campaigns, Events, etc)
● Create and improve partner-facing enablement materials and templates and educate our sales team on how to co-sell with Cloud partners.
● Work closely with Orca Security cross functional team members including but not limited to Channel Business Managers, PMM, Product, and Sales team.
● Report results from campaigns executed with and through partners; share results with Field team, work with GEO marketing leads on program utilization and deliverables
● Focus on executing impactful campaigns, coordinate quarterly with core marketing team for prime webinars
● Foster creativity and find new ways to market with Cloud Alliances
● 5+ years of experience in a partner/channel marketing or partner management role
● Bachelor's degree in related field
● Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making partners successful through repeatable and scalable solutions.
● Experience in cloud security or network security field is a huge plus
● Excellent communication skills - written, verbally, and with Google Presentation/ PowerPoint
● Key interpersonal traits: self-starter, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
● 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and delivering partner programs for customers and prospects preferably in the software or related industries