Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R&D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
● Although young, Orca has already acquired raving customers of all sizes, from post Series A to F100 companies - see some examples here.
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
About the role:
We are growing and looking for a talented highly-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player to join us. If you are looking for a challenging, interesting, and a high pace evolving product this might be the position for you. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a new SaaS product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud, using the latest technologies. We believe in infrastructure as a code and with a security mind set and encourage out of the box thinking and creativity.
Our DevOps team is a core team in our R&D, and key function in product development and delivery. In your role as a DevOps engineer, you will plan, develop, monitor, and optimize the architecture of our company’s systems. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
On a typical day you'll: