Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and experienced sales professionals to get the word out and join our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $300MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
About the Role:
- Sourcing new business and revenue through outbound prospecting efforts
- High sales activity role with daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for targeted call and email campaigns
- Generating interest through outbound cold calling
- Following up on inbound leads generated from Marketing campaigns
- Prospecting for opportunities within identified markets
On a typical day you’ll:
- Partner closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Discover the customers’/prospects’ business initiatives and acting as the Orca Security advocate.
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Manage a high volume of leads and accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Collaborate with both Sales and Marketing teams
- Research and understand various lines of business and personas
- 2 years of professional sales experience
- Experience cold calling and emailing companies for greenfield or whitespace opportunities
- Consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPIs
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with an impeccable ability for follow-up
- Fearless, risk-taker not afraid to push envelopes, doors and conventional thinking
- Humble enough to take direction from multiple team members in the spirit of overall team success
- Strong Gsuite skills: yes all of them…gdocs, gsheets, & gslides
- Creative in generating leadings, meetings, with thick enough skin to see a “no” as a challenge
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including customers, channel partners, sales, etc
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience within the CyberSecurity or Cloud Security space
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor's Degree