Orca Security is building a challenging, interesting, and a high paced evolving product that is changing the cloud-security landscape. We are growing and looking for talented, highly motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player to join us. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud. We hold a real passion for the latest technology trends and strive to incorporate these technologies into our product.
You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of Orca's growing backend ecosystem, setting the ground for our developer's software infrastructure, productivity and success.
On a typical day you'll:
- Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best solution
- Be passionate about software craftsmanship, building common libs and tools, becoming the force multiplier of our engineering team’s productivity
- Implement new requirements within our Agile delivery methodology while following our established architectural principles
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications and anticipate potential errors/issues
- Provides input into the architecture and design of the product; collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way
- Develop expertise of AWS, Azure, and GCP products and technologies