Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM)
Secure identities and cloud entitlements and ensure least privilege permissions
Take Control of Your Identities
Instead of providing identity and access privilege management in a siloed solution, Orca combines identity risks with other risk data—vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, malware, the location of sensitive data, and lateral movement risk—to help you prioritize the risks in your environment in a holistic way.
Centralized multi-cloud discovery and compliance
Orca’s agentless platform allows you to track cloud assets, roles and entitlements across multiple cloud platforms, and ensure compliance with regulatory standards and CIS benchmarks.
- Get granular, contextual visibility into all identities, configurations, access policies, entitlements, permissions, and activities in your cloud.
- View network access and publicly exposed resources in all of your cloud estate.
- Leverage over 1,300 controls across 20+ categories, including authentication, data protection, logging and monitoring, IAM misconfigurations, and system integrity.
Advanced querying of identity and entitlement risks
Orca allows you to perform advanced queries on entitlement and identity data, using 1300+ built-in alert templates or custom queries created with Orca’s intuitive query builder.
- Set up customized alerts—with remediation actions—to be notified when cloud developers violate the least-privilege principle or other security policies
- Support continuous compliance query templates that align with 100+ regulatory frameworks and CIS benchmarks
- Integrate queries and alerts with your existing workflows and ticketing systems.
Find insecurely stored keys before attackers do
Unlike point solution CIEM products, Orca scans your unmanaged identities and other telemetry across the entire cloud estate for exposed keys, passwords in shell history, and other information that an attacker can leverage to move laterally in your environment.
- Orca scans each machine’s file system for private keys and creates hashes of all discovered keys. Then Orca scans all other assets for authorized public key configurations with matching hashes.
- Orca surfaces key-related information including paths to insecurely stored keys, workloads that can be accessed with exposed keys, and stored user accounts and permissions.
- Orca discovers any remote access keys, including cloud service provider keys, SSH keys, and more, that might allow attackers to access additional sensitive resources.
Reduce IAM risk with multiple remediation options
Using prescriptive analytics and artificial intelligence, Orca calculates the largest security improvements that can be made with the least policy changes, and provides teams with guided remediation steps to reduce IAM risk. Users can implement custom remediation based on their own playbooks for an alert, on-demand remediation directly from Orca telemetry, or automated remediation directly from Orca.
- Orca compares existing IAM policies to actual policy usage from the previous 90 days to recommend the largest security improvements with the least amount of effort.
- Ensure that a high level of IAM hygiene and compliance is maintained without overburdening security teams.
- Easily consume the IAM remediation actions as a file download, convert it into AWS IAM policies, and deploy it into your cloud account.
Detect and respond to cloud attacks
Orca allows teams to quickly identify and respond to cloud attacks by continuously collecting and analyzing intelligence from cloud feeds, workloads, configurations and identities in a single platform.
- Detect: Receive alerts when malicious user activities occur, such as compromised accounts and stolen access keys.
- Investigate: Research flagged activity to quickly gain insight into whether the events are malicious and if any of the organization’s critical assets are in danger.
- Respond: Intercept cloud attacks by leveraging remediation steps and automatically assigning issues using Orca’s 20+ third-party technical integrations (including SOAR, notifications, and ticketing systems).
Attack path visualization and prioritization
By analyzing all the risks and vulnerabilities across all layers of your cloud environment, Orca discovers dangerous risk combinations that could result in a direct path to your critical assets, so security teams can focus on what matters most.
- Orca presents each attack path in a visual graph with contextual data on the relevant cloud entities (IAM, compute, storage, etc.) and the relations between them.
- By focusing on a much smaller number of prioritized attack paths, teams don’t need to sift through hundreds of siloed alerts.
- Orca shows teams exactly which issues need to be remediated to diffuse the attack path.
Orca Has You Covered
AWS, GCP, Azure
“Anything that impacts development is going to be met with resistance. But with Orca SideScanning there is zero impact on systems. It’s also easy to use.”
“Orca has taken our cloud environment visibility from zero to 100%. When I discuss with my team what to address first, now I speak from a far more credible position.”