AI-Driven Cloud Security
Simplify investigations and accelerate remediation with built-in generative AI
Supercharge Your Cloud Security Operations with AI
Orca is at the forefront of leveraging AI to augment cloud security, lowering required skill thresholds, simplifying tasks, and using AI to calculate optimal cloud configurations. Orca’s AI-driven capabilities significantly improve cloud security postures and alleviate daily workloads and stress while allowing developers to focus on higher-value tasks.
AI-generated, ready-to-use remediation steps
Instantly generate high-quality remediation instructions for each alert straight from the Orca Platform, enabling your team to address cloud vulnerabilities and risks 2-3 times faster. Data privacy is ensured by anonymizing requests and masking any sensitive data.
AI-powered search as intuitive as asking a question
Orca greatly simplifies searches by enabling users to ask natural language questions such as ‘Do I have any log4j vulnerabilities that are public facing?’ or “Do I have any unencrypted databases with sensitive data exposed to the Internet?”. This intuitive approach significantly reduces time-to-discovery, reducing risk and improving compliance.
- Users across the organization, regardless of their skill level, can easily understand exactly what’s in their cloud environment.
- Advanced users can craft complex and granular queries much faster than any human can.
- If applicable, Orca suggests related query options that could be used to refine results further.
IAM policy management powered by AI
Orca leverages AI to simplify the complex task of securing identities and permissions and almost instantly helps organizations optimize their IAM policies to comply with the principle of least privilege and other best practices.
- Orca compares existing IAM policies to actual policy usage to recommend the optimal policy configurations that provide the largest security improvements with the least amount of changes.
- Get detailed information on suggested policy changes so you can select the best policy configuration for your needs.
- The selected configuration can be downloaded and effortlessly applied to your cloud account.
AI-generated alert and asset descriptions
Orca’s dynamic alert and asset descriptions greatly simplify investigations, summarizing all the important information that teams need to know in an easily consumable manner, reducing investigation time and improving Mean Time To Remediation (MTTR).
- For assets, Orca summarizes which risks are found and of what severity, how many attack paths they are part of, whether the asset is Internet-facing, running or paused, and more.
- For alerts, Orca explains what the risk is, when it was first found, if it is exploitable, whether there’s a fix, how an attacker could abuse it, and more.
- Where applicable, descriptions contain links to other resources with more information
Intelligent anomaly detection using AI
Orca uses advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms to rapidly analyze and detect anomalies in cloud feeds, workloads, and configurations that might indicate malicious activity. By empowering teams to act swiftly on accurate and actionable alerts, the potential damage of a breach is greatly reduced.
- Orca performs continuous behavioral analysis to detect differences from baseline behavior.
- Leveraging full contextual insights into the cloud environment, Orca minimizes false positives and avoids alert fatigue.
- Orca enables teams to respond quickly and effectively by simplifying investigations and visually displaying potential attack paths.