Cloud Vulnerability Management
Detect and fix vulnerabilities in your cloud without requiring a single agent
Agentless Security Reinvents Cloud Vulnerability Management with Context
Unlike traditional vulnerability assessment solutions, Orca covers every layer of your cloud estate, including cloud workloads and configurations. Orca combines all this information in a Unified Data Model to effectively prioritize risks and recognize when seemingly unrelated issues can be combined to create dangerous attack paths.
Cloud native vulnerability management
Orca creates a full inventory of your cloud environment and leverages 20+ vulnerability data sources to discover and prioritize vulnerabilities across your entire cloud estate.
- Orca’s workload inventory includes information on OS packages, applications, libraries, as well as versions and other identifying characteristics.
- Unlike other solutions that simply report on the CVSS score, Orca considers the context of cloud assets, their connections and risks, to understand which vulnerabilities need to be addressed first.
- In rapid response situations such as Log4Shell, Orca allows you to quickly identify vulnerable cloud assets and prioritize patching the ones that pose the greatest risk to the business.
- With Orca, you can easily query your entire environment using our modern query builder to understand vulnerabilities, risk level, and context
Think about vulnerabilities in terms of interconnected risks
Orca uses Attack Path Analysis to identify dangerous risk combinations that potentially expose the company’s most valuable assets and utilizes an advanced algorithm to assign business impact scores to each path.
- By scoring and prioritizing attack paths, security teams can focus on a much smaller number of dangerous attack paths versus sifting through hundreds of siloed alerts.
- Each attack path is presented in a visual graph with contextual data on the relevant cloud entities (IAM, compute, storage, etc.) and the relations between them.
- For each attack path, Orca shows which risks need to be remediated to break the attack path, further prioritizing issues for remediation if they break multiple paths.
Easily understand how a new CVE impacts your entire environment
Because Orca has a complete view of all your assets, workloads, identities, data and more, you can easily locate a new CVE and its impact on your environment.
- With the From the News widget, Orca automatically surfaces breaking and trending CVEs with instant analysis of their presence and impact on your environment
- Easily query your environment to surface CVE details, as well as interconnected context that adds to risk like Internet exposure or configuration status
- See how vulnerabilities coordinate with other toxic risks using our Attack Path Analysis dashboard
Orca Has You Covered
“Orca gives us confidence that we are moving security in the right direction. We have definitely improved our security maturity level.”
North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific
“We deployed Orca Security in seconds—literally. It took me less than three minutes to get a cloud environment up and running.”