Achieve continuous multi-cloud security compliance with 125+ frameworks and CIS benchmarks
Single Platform for Multi-Cloud Security and Compliance
Unlike other solutions, the agentless Orca Platform deploys in minutes, and ensures 100% continuous coverage of your entire cloud estate, automatically covering any newly added assets. Orca performs out-of-the-box compliance checks across cloud workloads, configurations, identities, and data, ensuring that security and compliance policies in all cloud provider platforms are aligned. Orca further simplifies the task of maintaining continuous compliance by effectively prioritizing the issues that need to be addressed first, and by providing automated and guided remediation options.
Easily create custom frameworks
Recognizing that one size does not always fit all, Orca also offers users the ability to configure custom compliance frameworks according to their needs.
- Use existing templates or build new frameworks from scratch.
- Make small tweaks to existing frameworks, combine rules from two or more frameworks, or set up your own rules and controls.
- Customize notification schedule, prioritization of controls, and other settings.
Find and protect sensitive data
Orca scans your entire cloud estate to discover sensitive data that is not properly protected and causes a compliance gap.
- Understand where sensitive data resides in your cloud, including PII stored in managed, self-hosted, and shadow data stores and files.
- Meet key data privacy mandates such as PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, and CCPA.
- Leverage Orca risk prioritization to ensure that issues endangering your sensitive data and other business critical assets are addressed first.
Automate remediation workflows
Using Orca’s many technical integrations, organizations can integrate compliance alerts into their existing remediation workflows, ensuring that issues are automatically assigned and processed by the right teams.
- Automatically forward compliance alerts to email, PagerDuty, OpsGenie, or Slack, or assign issues through ticketing systems, such as Jira or ServiceNow.
- Address risks quickly with rapid reporting and automated and guided remediation options before they become compliance violations or leave opportunity for attackers.
- Rich contextual information is provided with alerts to allow remediation teams to operate independently and efficiently.
Avoid releasing non-compliant applications
Orca provides compliance checks across the full software development lifecycle, including IaC template, container image, and container registry scanning, so teams can:
- Detect risks early in the development life cycle and address them before they are released into production.
- Predict whether code changes could create dangerous attack paths when combined with existing risks in the production environment.
- Correlate production risks back to the pre-deployment image or IaC template that was originally used to create the production instance.
Orca generates comprehensive reports to allow teams to easily understand and communicate which controls need to be addressed to improve compliance posture and report on their progress.
- Report on compliance status to both internal stakeholders and auditors—with extensive customization capabilities.
- Share executive summaries to provide evidence of compliance progress and trends over time.
- Generate one-off or scheduled reports in CSV, JSON, and PDF formats and automatically share through email, Slack and other channels.
Complete and Prioritized Cloud Risk Intelligence
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Orca Security has raised the standards of how we identify, prioritize, and solve risks within our cloud environment.”
San Francisco, California, USA
“The Orca Cloud Security Platform gives us high value with a smaller investment in a short amount of time.”
“With Orca Security, we saw a return on investment straight away, which is unheard of with most security tooling.”