Cloud security that keeps DevOps agile
Focus on the risks that matter most, all while enabling strong and efficient team collaboration.
Agentless security with full stack visibility
With Orca, you can identify cloud security risks early in the development process, including known vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, malware, IAM risks, API risks, sensitive data at risk, and lateral movement risk.
- No tedious agent integrations, performance hits, or coverage gaps.
- Fast deployment in minutes, not months.
- Multiple tools in one with a unified data model.
- Deep and wide risk detection, covering cloud configurations and workloads.
We prioritize alerts so you don’t have to
Unlike other tools that operate in silos, Orca sees the big picture and prioritizes risk based on context, eliminating wasted time sifting through meaningless alerts and enabling you to focus on the 1% of truly critical issues.
- Orca considers the severity, accessibility, and business impact of a security issue to prioritize the critical few that pose the greatest risk.
- Instead of just looking at security issues individually, Orca looks at how seemingly unrelated issues can be combined to create dangerous attack vectors.
- Orca provides an actionable path to remediation, empowering security teams to quickly address cloud security risks.
Build security into your CI/CD process
Embed comprehensive cloud security checks into your CI/CD process by leveraging Orca’s Command Line Interface (CLI), allowing you to shift left and discover issues early on in the development process.
Actionable security intelligence for faster remediation
Orca enables security teams to query cloud estate data to find, investigate, and understand cloud security issues and create granular alerts for continuous monitoring without requiring development skills.
- Orca’s Domain Specific Language enables users to create powerful contextual queries to answer questions such as: ‘Show me all internet-facing assets with a certain vulnerability’, or ‘Which of our internet-facing workloads are running a specific version of the sudo package’?
- With built-in templates and an intuitive query builder, anyone can query their data and create custom alerts—no development experience required.
- Custom queries and alerts can be integrated programmatically to create highly efficient CI/CD and remediation workflows.
Technology integrations that fit into your DevOps workflows
Orca offers a number of off the shelf integrations so you can fit Orca into your existing workflows, ensuring fast remediation and avoiding confusion about team responsibilities.
- Send notifications of detected issues through email or
messaging apps, such as Slack, PagerDuty, and OpsGenie.
- Assign remediation tickets to the right teams through IT
ticketing systems such as Jira and ServiceNow.
- Extensive SSO support, including Okta, improves user
experience and security.
Facilitating DevOps with Agile Cloud Security
“We went from years’ worth of pain to full visibility in a single afternoon. Take it from a guy who is in the trenches—that is profound.”
AWS, GCP, Azure
“Other tools do vulnerability assessment, but the way Orca does it is revolutionary.”