Agentless-First Cloud Security for Microsoft Azure
Get complete visibility and security for your entire Azure environment, including databases, blob storage, workloads, applications, and more–integrated across the full stack and application lifecycle.
Detect critical risks across your Azure environment
Orca’s SideScanning™ technology reads your cloud configuration and workloads’ runtime block storage out-of-band to create a complete risk profile of your Azure cloud estate in minutes.
- Covers all your Azure workloads – VMs, containers, and serverless
- Detects vulnerabilities, malware, misconfigurations, IAM risks, lateral movement risks, API risks, unsecured sensitive data, and much more
- By integrating with Azure services and delivering an agentless-first approach, Orca provides comprehensive security across your Azure environment quickly
Simplify Azure compliance with a single platform
Achieve continuous compliance more easily than ever before with a single cloud security platform that covers 100% of your Azure environment, avoiding compliance gaps and failed audits:
- Meet over 100 compliance frameworks and key CIS benchmarks, including NIST 800-53, SOC 2, ISO 27001, Azure CIS, Docker CIS, Apache CIS, and Windows CIS, to name a few.
- Demonstrate your ability to meet key data privacy mandates in your Azure environment, including PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, and CCPA.
- Leverage Orca’s built-in compliance templates, or customize them to meet your specific needs.
Supercharge alerts from Windows Defender
Orca naturally ingests Windows Defender alerts and adds contextual information to provide the basis for risk prioritization. Together, the platforms allow mutual customers to continuously monitor malicious activity and unauthorized behavior anywhere you’ve deployed Windows Defender.
- Better Visualization: See how this alert might play a role in a much larger attack path that could lead to the compromise of more sensitive data.
- More Context: Understand why an alert matters with a summary digest, along with recommended remediations.
- Accurate Classification: Group Defender and other Azure alerts together based on compliance, severity, asset or risk type.
Accelerate remediation using AI-powered remediation with Azure OpenAI
Instantly generate high-quality remediation instructions for each alert straight from the Orca Platform, enabling your team to address cloud vulnerabilities and risks 2-3 times faster. Data privacy is ensured by anonymizing requests and masking any sensitive data.
- Copy and paste remediation code into a command line interface or Infrastructure as Code (IaC) provisioning tools, or follow steps in the console.
- Leverage Azure OpenAI as your AI engine to save teams’ time and effort.
Integrate security into your CI/CD workflows
Orca integrates with all of the Azure services and tools you use to build and deploy your applications. This ensures that critical risks are identified before they reach production environments, ensuring security is implemented by design.
- Integrated with AWS tools: Orca integrates with GitHub, Azure DevOps, and Azure Pipelines, as well as third-party CI/CD tools, to automate IaC and container image scans as you build and deploy your applications.
- Support for IaC templates and container images: Orca supports AWS CloudFormation, HashiCorp Terraform, and Kubernetes yaml, as well as modern container image formats.
- Simplified policy management: Easily manage and customize over 1000+ policies, or leverage Orca’s pre-built best practices to improve code quality pre-deployment.
About Orca and Microsoft Azure
“Orca gives us confidence that we are moving security in the right direction. We have definitely improved our security maturity level.”
“Orca Security is truly a single source of truth for complete cloud infrastructure visibility.”
“Orca has taken our cloud environment visibility from zero to 100%. When I discuss with my team what to address first, now I speak from a far more credible position.”