Cloud Detection and Response
Monitor for suspicious cloud activity so security teams can respond swiftly and effectively
CDR Built for the Cloud
Orca provides 24×7 monitoring of cloud provider logs and threat intelligence feeds. By uniquely combining this information with Orca’s insights into existing risks found in cloud workloads and configurations, and the location of the company’s most critical assets, Orca quickly recognizes which events are potentially dangerous and require immediate attention.
Continuous analysis without agents
Orca’s SideScanning™ technology collects workload-deep intelligence and cloud configuration metadata without the blind spots, organizational friction, high TCO and performance hits of agent-based solutions.
- Automatically cover 100% of your assets, including newly added assets.
- Orca’s Unified Data Model combines cloud events and threat intelligence with risks found in cloud workloads, configurations and identities to understand when anomalies could potentially be dangerous.
- Orca leverages machine learning, rules-based heuristics, and contextual insight to quickly process data and send out alerts when malicious activity is detected.
- For malware-based threats, the Orca Platform augments its CDR capabilities with signature and heuristic-based malware detection for all workloads.
Empowering the SOC and IR team
With CDR in place, teams can closely monitor ongoing events, changes and behaviors in their public cloud environments and receive an alert if any suspicious activity is detected.
- Suspicious activities are displayed on the dashboard, allowing teams to quickly see which events are high severity and need immediate attention.
- For every alert, a detailed timeline of events is provided, including possible exposure of business crown jewels, and recommended remediation steps.
- Leveraging full contextual insight into the cloud environment, Orca minimizes false positives and avoids alert fatigue.
Frictionless workflow integration
Orca offers a number of third-party integrations so you can add auto-remediation or auto assignment of issues.
- Automatically assign issues using Orca’s integrations with ticketing and notification systems such as Slack, PagerDuty, ServiceNow and Jira.
- Automate remediation through Orca’s integration and close partnership with SOAR solutions, such as Torq and Brinqa.
- Integrate with SIEM solutions (e.g. Splunk, Sumo Logic, IBM QRadar) for fast investigation and remediation.
Detect and Respond Swiftly with Orca
“With Orca Security, we saw a return on investment straight away, which is unheard of with most security tooling.”
Supply Chain Platform
“If you work for a company that’s in the cloud, Orca Security provides you with a robust security visibility that is second to none.”