Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP)
The true CNAPP that secures all your cloud assets, data, cloud native applications, APIs, and more from a single platform
A Purpose-Built Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP)
Orca’s agentless-first CNAPP for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Kubernetes was built from the ground up as a truly unified cloud native platform: a single platform that provides 100% coverage, detects risks at every layer of your cloud estate, and sees the bigger picture to effectively identify the most critical risks that security teams should focus on.
The Comprehensive CNAPP with 100% coverage
Orca’s patented SideScanning™ technology allows you to deploy comprehensive cloud native security in minutes without requiring agents – providing 100% continuous coverage and automatically including any newly added assets.
- Replace many disparate point solutions with a purpose-built CNAPP that combines workload-deep intelligence with cloud configuration metadata in a truly unified data model.
- Surface all cloud risks, including vulnerabilities, malware, misconfigurations, lateral movement risks, IAM risks, API risks, sensitive data at risk, and suspicious activities.
- Streamline cloud security and compliance across all your cloud platforms from a single CNAPP, ensuring policies are aligned and avoiding duplicate efforts.
Strategic remediation with attack path analysis to understand risks
With multi-cloud attack path analysis, Orca helps security teams work smarter and utilize their resources in the most effective way. Instead of trying to fix all risks, Orca shows teams how to remediate strategically by highlighting which cloud security risks:
- Endanger their most critical business assets
- Are part of the most attack paths with the highest severity
- Affect the most cloud assets
- Are exposed by the most cloud assets
Armed with this intelligence, security teams instantly know where their time is best spent, relieving alert overload and burnout, as well as dramatically improving security outcomes.
Security across the full application lifecycle–and back again
Orca’s CNAPP secures cloud native applications in development by identifying vulnerabilities and misconfigurations as code is built before it’s deployed to production and helps security teams coordinate remediation with development and DevOps.
- Orca enables organizations to apply security policies early in development to avoid issues making it to production.
- Automatically run compliance and security checks as part of the CI/CD process, including IaC template and container image scanning.
- Orca traces findings from the production environment to their code origins, greatly accelerating the remediation of risks in cloud native applications.
Augmented Cloud Security with Generative AI
The Orca CNAPP Platform widely leverages AI to enhance the detection of risks, simplify investigations, and speed up remediation – saving cloud security, DevOps, and development teams time and effort while significantly improving security outcomes:
- Accelerate cloud security remediation by applying AI-generated code for IaC and CLI or following steps in the console.
- With cloud asset search that is as intuitive as asking a question, teams across the organization are empowered to make data-driven decisions.
- Quickly apply identity policies to effortlessly right-size permissions and entitlements.
Complete and Prioritized Cloud Risk Intelligence
“Orca adds value practically from the first day of use. With other tools, we wait months to see value coming from them.”
San Francisco, California, USA
“Orca gives us a complete cloud inventory to know about all our assets and workloads for vulnerability management.”
São Paulo, Brazil
“Since the beginning, security has always been one of the most important pillars for C6 Bank. Orca helps us strengthen that pillar.”