Data Security and Posture Management (DSPM)
Discover all sensitive data, address data risks, and adhere to privacy regulations
Detect and Prioritize Cloud Data Security Risks with Context
The Orca Cloud Security Platform performs continuous discovery of data stores across your cloud estate, and alerts to security and compliance risks, without requiring any additional tools. Instead of focusing solely on data security, Orca delivers a comprehensive, context-driven picture of sensitive data exposure, enabling organizations to prioritize risks effectively, reduce alert fatigue, and stay focused on what matters most–from a single platform.
Discover and classify data in your cloud
Orca’s DSPM dashboard provides data security teams with an overview of their cloud data stores, sensitive data, and security and compliance alerts. Orca scans managed, unmanaged, and shadow data, giving security teams wide and deep visibility into where their data resides.
- Get a multi-cloud inventory of data storage assets—including databases, and files in virtual machines, storage buckets, and containers.
- Know which data stores contain sensitive data and of what type—including PII, PCI, PHI, or financial information—for both security and regulatory purposes.
- Leverage interactive graphs that show the location and relationship between data stores and other cloud entities.
Shrink the data attack surface
Orca scans the entirety of your cloud estate, surfacing direct and indirect data risks, allowing security teams to take preventive steps to reduce their data attack surface.
- Detect and prioritize risks that endanger sensitive data on managed and self-hosted databases, and every workload across your cloud estate.
- Understand how dangerous attack paths can be formed through the combination of data misconfigurations with other cloud risks including vulnerabilities, malware, lateral movement risks, and API risks.
- Leverage actionable risk telemetry, indicating the location of sensitive data and masked data samples for efficient triaging and remediation.
Ensure continuous data compliance
Orca provides a single, unified cloud security platform for verifying that sensitive data stores comply with regulatory frameworks and industry benchmarks, including data privacy requirements.
- Be alerted when the storage of sensitive data violates compliance regulations.
- Leverage 100+ out-of-the-box templates—or build custom frameworks—to quickly understand and measure compliance across clouds.
- Stay ahead of audits and adhere to common compliance frameworks such as PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, and CCPA.
Monitor data activity
Orca continually monitors for suspicious activity that could endanger your organization’s sensitive data, so you can quickly investigate and triage any potential breaches.
- Be alerted to active anomalous access patterns and other suspicious events and behaviors that could indicate potential data exfiltration attempts.
- For every alert, a detailed timeline of events is provided, as well as recommended remediation steps, enabling you to rapidly lower security risks.
- Keep a real-time inventory of all cloud data, including its location and security posture.
Orca Helps Keep Your Data Safe
North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific
“We can’t ask developers things like ‘Did you think about security? When you start a new VM on AWS, can you please let me know so I’m able to scan it? Can you please deploy an agent on that machine for me?’ We need a better way to work. Orca provides that better way by eliminating organizational friction.”
AWS, GCP, Azure
“We have 12 AWS accounts. We didn’t know what was in all of them, so we plugged them into Orca. Within 30 minutes we had a good idea of what was running in all accounts. We couldn’t have done that so quickly any other way.”