July 1, 2020 | 12 noon PT | 3:00PM ET
Meet Jack Roehrig, CISO at Turnitin, the leading SaaS company that ensures the integrity of global education and research for 34 million students in over 150 countries. Jack needed to improve security governance, close gaps, and reduce the potential attack surface. Yet he knew traditional agent-based security tools would miss high-risk aspects of his multi-cloud estate.
Jack will be joined by Patrick Pushor, Technical Evangelist at Orca Security. It’s going to be a fast-paced hour as Jack takes you through his “notes from the field”, best practices, and pitfalls to avoid in securing AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Get ready to ask your toughest cloud security questions as we discuss:
- 5 risks hiding inside every public cloud estate
- How to get workload-level visibility across 100% of your AWS, Azure, and GCP assets
- How to eliminate organizational friction between IT security and DevOps
- Meeting compliance mandates such as GDPR, CCPA, and PCI DSS
- Pros and cons of different cloud security tools: traditional agent-based tools and scanners, CWPP (cloud workload protection platforms), and CSPM (cloud security posture management)