Learn Modern AWS Security Best Practices with AWS, Sisense, and Orca Security.
We’ll start off with Aharon Twizer, Solutions Architect at AWS, who will provide an overview of how enterprises can secure AWS estates with dozens of accounts and multiple asset types.
Then we’ll dive into the practitioner’s perspective with Sisense Senior Cloud Security Engineer, Aaron Brown, who will speak to the challenges around rapidly scaling cloud infrastructure, while still maintaining security and visibility into your assets.
Aaron and Aharon will be joined by Patrick Pushor, Technical Evangelist at Orca Security. It’s going to be a fast-paced hour as we start with high-level architecture and quickly dive all the way down into Aaron’s “notes from the field”.
In this webinar we discuss several AWS security topics including:
- Advanced techniques for managing multi-account AWS environments using AWS Organizations’ advanced management and governance capabilities, including SCP, CloudTrail, and more
- Technical takeaways, advice, and pitfalls to avoid from Sisense
- Selection criteria for choosing a security vendor, including the pros and cons of different cloud security tools: AWS GuardDuty, traditional agent-based tools and scanners, and CSPM (cloud security posture management)
Meet Our Expert Panel
- Aharon Twizer, Partner Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Aaron Brown, Senior Cloud Security Engineer, Sisense
- Patrick Pushor, Technical Evangelist, Orca Security