Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca ( Cloud Security unicorn) , we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R&D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
- Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
- Well-capitalized: Total funding is over $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
- Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Orca Security is building a challenging, interesting, and swiftly evolving product that is changing the cloud-security landscape.
We are growing both in Israel and the UK, and looking for talented, highly-motivated, and demonstrated team-player to join us. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud. We hold a real passion for the latest technology trends and strive to incorporate these technologies in our product.
You will be a senior software engineer responsible for the research and development of new software features, capabilities, and product enhancements.
On a typical day you'll:
- Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best solution
- Implement new requirements within our Agile delivery methodology while following our established architectural principles
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications and anticipate potential errors/issue
- Provide input into the architecture and design of the product; collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way
- Develop expertise of AWS, Azure, and GCP products and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
- 5+ years of programming languages like; Python, Go, C++ development experience
- Knowledge/Experience designing and implementing data-intensive systems
- Experienced in working with micro-service architecture & cloud-native services
- Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms
- Self-motivated and passionate attitude
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player mindset and a great sense of humor
- Knowledge of Cyber Security domain (Advantage)
- High-scale data analysis experience (Advantage)
- Solid experience working with database technologies such as Neptune/Neo4j, Postgres, and ElasticSearch (Advantage)
- Proficiency in AWS, Azure, or GCP stacks (Advantage)