Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, have quickly earned us unicorn status, and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R&D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- Fast growth:This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
- Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
- Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
On a typical day you'll:
- Take a leading crucial role in elevating our R&D groups work, with hands-on designing of cloud security products and features
- Lead exciting technical cyber research from hands-on design to implementation
- Diagnose complex engineering issues – evaluate, recommend, and execute the best solutions
- Implement new requirements within our Agile delivery methodology while following our established architectural principles
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Provide input into the architecture and design of the product, collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way
- Develop expertise of AWS, Azure, and GCP products and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering, or relevant experience
- Experienced with leading new product innovation activity
- 8+ years Go / Python leading development experience (or any other OOP languages)
- Knowledge / Experienced designing and implementing data-intensive systems
- Experienced in working with micro-service architecture & cloud-native services
- Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms
- Knowledge of Cyber Security domain – Advantage
- Experienced with big data e.g. Spark, AWS/Azure, Map Reduce, ElasticSearch – Advantage