Dive right in. Swim with our pod. At Orca, in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high, has quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our CS team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
- High-growth: In just 4 years, we’ve reached milestones that take other companies a decade or more. In the last two years, we’ve doubled our employee count, tripled our customer count, and rapidly expanded our product capabilities.
- Disruptive innovation: Our founders saw that traditional security didn’t work for the cloud—so they set out to carve a new path. We’re relentless pioneers who invented agentless technology and continue to be the most comprehensive and innovative cloud security company.
- Well-capitalized: With a valuation of $1.8 billion, Orca is a cybersecurity unicorn dominating the cloud security space. We’re backed by an impressive team of investors such as Capital G, ICONIQ, GGV, and SVCI, a syndicate of CISOs who invest their own money after conducting their due diligence.
- Respectful and transparent culture: Our executives pride themselves on being accessible to everyone and believe in sharing knowledge with the employees. Each employee has a place in shaping the future of our industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer Success Engineering – Acts as trusted adviser to our customers and are the primary point of contact post sales for implementation and operationalization.
As part of the job, you’ll:
- Become a technical authority on the Orca Security platform, to understand the customer’s technical requirements and communicate complex, technical Cloud Security concepts.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for enablement and value realization across multiple personas within the customer’s organization.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers on customer engagements to drive long term value as customers progress through their journey with Orca.
- Drive product adoption by understanding the customer’s success criteria and providing implementation guidance.
- Cultivate customer trust by sharing expertise in the operationalization of Orca and best practices in the cloud.
General Areas of Experience:
- CSPM: Cloud Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Networking, Compliance, CIEM / IAM
- CWPP: Vulnerability Management, Compliance, DSPM
- Foundational experience with one or more of the following: AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI, Alibaba
- Working knowledge of: Containers, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of: APIs, API Security
- Working knowledge of: CI/CD Pipelines, IaC, SDLC
- Scripting Background in: Bash, Python, Powershell
- 3+ years in roles similar to: Customer Success Engineering, Post Sales Solutions Engineering, or Technical Account Management
- 1+ years of experience in Cloud technologies
- Common Traits: fast learner, natural curiosity, love of technology, self-driven, detail oriented, communicative, customer-focused